Next Generation Gas Analyzers
Introducing the new MIRA Pico Series portable middle infrared laser-based gas analyzers from AerisTechnologies, Inc. MIRA gas analyzers utilize simple and robust direct absorption spectroscopy using high resolution tunable lasers, enabling target species to be measured in real-time with sub-ppb sensitivity, ppb level accuracy, and high specificity.
MIRA Pico Series analyzers provide performance levels previously only achieved in much larger, heavier, and higher power consumption gas analyzers.
Species accessible with the MIRA platform include:
- Greenhouse gases: CO2, CH4, N2O, H2O
- Natural Gas: CH4, C2H6
- Pollutants: CO, H2CO
MIRA Pico Series portable analyzers utilize a compact, pressure stabilized sensor core to achieve high sensitivity and low drift, significantly reducing or eliminating calibration requirements in many field applications. It is the only gas analyzer in its class that includes a smart power routing circuit and a battery pack. Like a smartphone or a laptop, switching back and forth between the internal battery and a power outlet is effortless, providing thus the user with a never-seen-before ease of use for an instrument of this class.
- Ultra-portable: 11.5” x 8” x 3.75”
- Under 3 kg (6 lbs) with batteries
- Ready to measure one minute after pressing the start button
- Full absorption spectrum always visible
- Ultra small 60 cc cell volume for instantaneous response and sharp signals when measuring transients
- Autonomous and continuous operation
- 1 Hz default reporting and data logging
- 15W power consumption (standard conditions)
- On-board Li-ion batteries provide 6 hours of continuous use (standard conditions)
- High precision measurement of water vapor, reporting of other species in dry mole fraction without the need for drying or data corrections
- Linear response over a wide concentration range spanning multiple orders of magnitude (typically ppb to thousands of ppm)
- On-board data storage allowing for years of operation before removing oldest data
- User interface accessible from any WiFi-enabled device
- Data logged in spreadsheet format accessible over WiFi network or USB drive
- Compatible with IoT solutions such as Thinkspeak.com