Weighing in at just 1.9 kg with batteries, the MIRA Strato Series aims at creating the lightest gas analyzer without sacrificing performance. With drone surveys in mind, the sensor grants the option of running with a back up battery or powered by drone. Similar to the Pico Series, the Strato is able to switch between battery and power outlet seamlessly without power interruptions, allowing continuous data collection even when the drone needs to recharge.
Our current list of Strato instruments includes:
- Natural Gas (CH4, C2H6, and H2O)
- Carbon Monoxide and Nitrous Oxide (CO, N2O, and H2O)
- Carbon Dioxide and Nitrous Oxide (CO2, N2O, and H2O)
- Acetylene (C2H2 and H2O)
- Pre-drilled drone mounting points
- Dimensions: 8.25” x 8.25” x 3.375″
- 1.5 Hour back-up battery at 25 °C
- 15W power consumption at standard conditions
- Dedicated data input/output stream cable
- USB attachment available (GPS, Anemometer, and more)
- Data transfer through Wi-Fi or USB flash drive.
- Cellular modem for remote access where cell phone coverage is available
- On-board data storage allowing for years of operation before removing oldest data
- Ready to measure one minute after pressing the start button
- Up to 10 Hz reporting and data logging, 1 Hz default.
- High precision measurement of water vapor, reporting of other species in dry mole fraction without the need for drying or data corrections
- Linear response over a wide concentration range spanning multiple orders of magnitude (typically ppb to thousands of ppm)